R.I.P for our grandad.. a strong man
Today I saw love
Today I saw grief
Today I saw pain
Today I saw togetherness
Today I sat on the hard wooden chairs of the funeral home.
Poppy you were a loving grandfather
Derek you were a loving husband
Dad you were a loving father
Brother you were a loving mason and legacy member
You were a loving man.
Words can not explain just exactly how you meant the world to every person you met You were always strong and always cheery Right up until your very last day I don’t need to say "let peace find your soul" For you had peace in your soul every day of your life.
So instead I say Rest In Peace
Tuesday, 23 October 2007
Derek Parton(grandad) 20/12/35 - 16/10/07
Posted by
Golder
at
14:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment